The 8900 “Knife Edge” profile makes the construction of edgeless coves and drop ceiling soffits a breeze. Its direct fit for standard gypsum panels allows for a seamless finish. Two integrated LED channels allow you to add contour lighting, fill space with light, or both. Build complex shapes using corner joiners, tune the light with your choice of LED strips and lenses, paint to match, done!
- A direct fit for standard 5/8-inch gypsum panels, will also accomodate 1/2-inch panels with 1/8” shims installed onsite.
- The grooved area allows to level the profile to the plasterboard using drywall mud.
- Two LED channels under different angles (90° & 40°) allow you to wash the wall and ceiling above, project light toward the center of the room, or both.
- The LED channels accept LED strip up to 14mm wide, as well as most 1000 and 2000 Series lenses, allowing you to fine tune lighting effects to perfection.
- Available in custom length by sections of 6 to 120 inches (3m).
- Linear lengths over 10 feet, as well as more complex shapes with corners, can be accomplished with the use of joiners.
- Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy increasing heat dissipation.