Smooth out those corners with a rounded light extravaganza! The APSIS will go into any corner, whether wall or ceiling, and level out flush with the 1/2in. gypsum panels. Prime and paint, fit in the aluminum LED profile with your choice of lens, and breathe a brand new life into your interior. As easy as it gets!
exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable
and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
• Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match
seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
• Direct fit for the 1200 profile in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation,
allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with an optiflex lens and a strip or PCB of
120 LEDs per meter or more.
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Available in sections of 8 feet (2.4m).
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)