The ARCUS moulding is designed for slanted surfaces, such as
in attics or cathedral ceiling rooms. It levels out flush with 1/2”
or 5/8” gypsum panels, and contains a recessed LED channel
for smooth lighting of the ceiling perimeter. Fits most common
slant angles, with room for adjustment using drywall mud. It
can be primed and painted like a regular wall surface.
exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable
and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
• Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match
seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
• Direct fit for the 1200 profile in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation,
allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with an optiflex lens and a strip or PCB of
120 LEDs per meter or more.
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Available in sections of 8 feet (2.4m).