The LATUS is an asymmetric recessed LED moulding for drywall,
allowing washing an adjacent surface with light from a
45-degree angle, from a distance of your choice. The uniform
light distribution enhances the appearance of art and displayed
items. A direct fit with standard gypsum panels, it needs only
a low (1-1/4in.) back clearance, and can be easily installed between
smaller beams or joists.
exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable
and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
• Flush installation with standard 5/8in. gypsum panels.
• Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in 6063-T5 aluminum for superior heat dissipation,
allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with the 1200 Alu profile, an optiflex lens
and a strip or PCB of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Available in sections of 8 feet (2.4m).
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)