The NIDUS profile is the best that you can use to lightwash a wall or ceiling, while keeing the light source concealed and the corner visually intact. Mount over standard 2x3in. beams without the need to build elaborate structures, level with the gypsum panels. Paint to your liking, put in the LED profile, and bring light in from apparently nowhere.
exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable
and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
• Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level out to 5/8in. panels with drywall
mud and tape, while supporting the edges over 2x3in. wall/ceiling beams.
• Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in 6063-T5 aluminum for superior heat dissipation,
allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect. The
profiles can be installed at one or both of the two available positions.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with the 1200 Alu profile, an optiflex lens and
a strip or PCB of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Available in sections of 8 feet (2.4m).