Add smooth internaly lit grooves to your walls using the
SULCUS gypsum profile. It is supported on 2×3in. joists or studs,
and will level out flush with 5/8 in. gypsum panels, with a little
drywall tape and mud. Paint to match your decor, and enjoy the
smooth look as well as the admiration of others!
exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable
and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
• Flush installation with standard 5/8in. gypsum panels, over 2x3in. wall/ceiling beams.
• Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in 6063-T5 aluminum for superior heat dissipation,
allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with the 1200 Alu profile, an optiflex lens and
a strip or PCB of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Available in sections of 8 feet (2.4m).
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)