Practical and sleek, the 1650 profile is your best choice for product display. It offers lighting at a 30-degree angle, so you can cover all of the items on your shelves or racks and bring them centerstage. The smooth curved profile adds an extra accent in style. Use it with a clear lens to maximize the light output, or with an Optiflex or Opal lens for no hot spots from any angle.
• Profile designed to light items on shelves and displays.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with an opal lens and a strip of 120 LEDs
per meter or more.
• Custom length by sections of 2 to 240 inches (6m).
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy increasing heat dissipation.
• Its use increases the lifetime of your LED strip.
• Compatible with multiple installation accessories.
• Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.
Practical and aesthetic, the 1650 is the sleekest profile for display counters. Offering a 30 degree angle, it has a very aesthetic look with its curved appearance. Optimize the lighting of the items on your shelves and racks with this versatile profile, in addition to providing lighting without hot spots*. The 1650 allows diffusion at an excellent range with its angle of projection of 30 degrees. Use our clear lens with this profile for better light diffusion.