Here is a solution for the easiest bidirectional light washing ever. Whether illuminating art from behind the frame, adding a halo around a panel, lighting a cove or a vanity mirror from the perimeter, the 1800 profile will do a rock-solid job, fine-tuned to your liking, while staying, well, “behind the curtains.”
• Developed for a concealed installation between two parallel surfaces.
• Will provide a uniform light without hot spots with an opal lens and a strip of 120 LEDs per
meter or more.
• The protruding edges allow for a solid attachment to most surfaces and/or panels,
permanently via your choice of standard hardware, or easily removable when using our
standard 1000-Series surface mounting brackets with a lightweight front panel.
• Custom length by sections of 2 to 240 inches (6m).
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.
• Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for mproved heat dissipation and increased LED