The 5000 consists of an aluminum heatsink base inserted into a flexible recessed lens with gripping sides. It allows for a very simple installation, with the assembly inserted into the recess and staying in place due to the gripping ribbed lens sides. The 5/8” wide and 3/8” deep recess is a direct fit for North American cabinetry, closet, or mural applications, besides being economical and providing lighting without hot spots.
LEDs per meter or more.
• The 5200 (round) lens has a 0.31 inch (8mm) wall offset, while the 5300 (flanged) lens stands
out only 1/10" (2.5mm).
• The LED heatsink base is made of aluminum for improved heat dissipation.
• The recess hole should be 5/8" (15.9mm) wide and 8.5mm (1/3 inch) deep minimum.
• Custom length by sections of 96 inches (2.44m).
• Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED strip or less.
• Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.