The 9400 profile has twin mounting channels, for a wide range of installation options. Whether on swivel arms, on a surface, or suspended, it can be built in complex spatial configurations using corner joiners. Its rugged build in 6063-T5 aluminum alloy will withstand abuse in demanding applications and extreme weather, all of it with an understated elegance.
• The ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy increases heat dissipation, for an extended lifetime of
the LED source, and is suitable for outdoor installation.
• Custom length by sections of 2 to 240 inches (6m).
• 3 position slots for the LED heatsink insert for setting the needed beam angle.
• Accepts multiple or oversized LED sources on a 33mm (1.25in) wide area, for extra power.
Has 3 application guides for 10mm (3/8-inch) wide LED strips.
• Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots when using an opal lens and a strip of 72
LEDs per meter or more.
• Its mounting channels make it compatible with a wide range of installation accessories.
This LED profile is easy to install and ideal for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Great in open or high spaces, this profile can be installed on surfaces or suspended. It is a profile designed to ensure that the points of the led source are not visible*, offering linear lighting that’s soft and uniform. All in one! A great design and versatility combined!
Here is the most versatile light canopy on the market! The 7900 suits your needs. You can select the desired length (up to 20 linear feet ) as well as the drilling position of the junction box.
Can be installed in 20 foot lengths
Custom length by sections of 6 to 240 inches (6m)
Made of ALCOA aluminum alloy 6063 T-5 increasing heat dissipation