LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The ARCUS moulding is designed for slanted surfaces, such as in attics or cathedral ceiling rooms. It levels out flush with 1/2” or 5/8” gypsum panels, and contains a recessed LED channel for smooth lighting of the ceiling perimeter. Fits most common slant angles, with room for adjustment using drywall mud. It can be primed and painted like a regular wall surface.
– Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
– Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
– Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)