LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
GEMINUS creates corner alcoves with a 2-inch wide opening, uniformly lit from both sides, for a more emphasized linear lighting effect. A direct fit for 1/2-inch gypsum panels, it can also be leveled with 5/8-inch ones, with the same ease of installation and effectiveness as with other Gypsum Series profiles.
– Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
– Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
– Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)