LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The LATUS is an asymmetric recessed LED moulding for drywall, allowing washing an adjacent surface with light from a 45-degree angle, from a distance of your choice. The uniform light distribution enhances the appearance of art and displayed items. A direct fit with standard gypsum panels, it needs only a low (1-1/4in.) back clearance, and can be easily installed between smaller beams or joists.
– Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
– Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
– Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)