LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The NIDUS profile is an easy and affordable solution for lightgrazing a wall, while keeping the LED source concealed and the corner visually intact. Install over 2×3in. beams/joists, without the need to build elaborate wood structures, level with the gypsum panels, then mount the LED profile(s) at the position yielding the desired beam direction. Great above blinds or curtains!
– Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
– Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
– Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)