LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
Add smooth internaly lit grooves to your walls using the SULCUS gypsum profile. It is supported on 2×3in. joists or studs, and will level out flush with 5/8 in. gypsum panels, with a little drywall tape and mud. Paint to match your decor, and enjoy the smooth look as well as the admiration of others!
– Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
– Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
– Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)