LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
Here is a solution for the easiest bidirectional light washing ever. Whether illuminating art from behind the frame, adding a halo around a panel, lighting a cove or a vanity mirror from the perimeter, the 1800 profile will do a rock-solid job, fine-tuned to your liking, while staying, well, “behind the curtains.”
– An axially-symmetrical double profile accepting 2 light sources, projecting the light laterally in both directions.
– Developed for a concealed installation between two parallel surfaces.
– The protruding edges allow for a solid attachment to most surfaces and/or panels, permanently via your choice of standard hardware, or easily removable when using our standard WB wall mounting brackets with a lightweight front panel.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with an opal or prime lens.
– Custom length by sections of 2 to 240 inches (6m).
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy, increasing heat dissipation and the lifetime of your LED engine.
– Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.