LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The 2000 is designed to allow extra lighting angles. The profile can be installed to project at 30 or 60 degrees, two angles for lighting extra deep or high scenes, to bring out the finest details, without hot spots.
– Offers lighting with a beam oriented at 45 degrees.
– Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with an opal or prime lens.
– Custom length by sections of 2 to 240 inches (6m).
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
– Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy increasing heat dissipation.
– Its use increases the lifetime of your LED engine.
– Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.