LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
From flat wall fixtures to one-of-a-kind signage, the 7400 profile with the 7450 faceplate can do it all. The 7400 base accepts most LED strips and lenses of the 1000 Series, and can also house the power supplies and lighting effect controllers for all that jazz. The faceplate can be CNC machined and backlit through an acrylic screen for effective designer signage. Go up to 20 feet long, and finish as desired.
– Designed to create custom lit nameplates / logo signs.
– Compatible with 1000 Series lenses.
– Can be installed in 20 foot lengths.
– Custom length by sections of 6 to 240 inches (6m).
– Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less in top and bottom insert.
– Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy increasing heat dissipation.
– Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.