LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The Hi-lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver (L3D0) is a high performance LED driver capable of controlling up to 96 W of 24 V- constant voltage loads. This driver provides smooth and continuous dimming down to 0.1% low-end. It is ideal for use with strip lighting in applications such as coves, under or over cabinet lighting and pathway lighting. The driver is UL® Listed with an integrated wiring compartment and can be mounted up to 150 ft (45 m) away from the load.
– Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 0.1% 1.
– Soft-on, Fade-to-Black operation for EcoSystem controls: fades smoothly between 0% and 0.1% when turned on and off for an incandescent like experience.
– PWM dimming meets IEEE1789 over the entire dimming range.
– UL® Listed for United States and Canada (cULus®).
– NOM certified for Mexico.
– Field Adjustment Knob offers customer low-end light output tuning for better fixture-to-fixture matching.
– Guaranteed dimming performance when used with Lutron controls:
– HomeWorks QS, Energi Savr Node units with
– Protected from miswires of input power, up to 277 V~, to EcoSystem control inputs...
– Rated lifetime of 50,000 hours at 40 °C (104 °F) ambient temperature and maximum loading.
– FCC Part 15