LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The Hi-lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver (L3D0) is a high performance LED driver capable of controlling up to 96 W of 24 V- constant voltage loads. This driver provides smooth and continuous dimming down to 0.1% low-end. It is ideal for use with strip lighting in applications such as coves, under or over cabinet lighting and pathway lighting. The driver is UL® Listed with an integrated wiring compartment and can be mounted up to 150 ft (45 m) away from the load.
– Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 0.1% 1.
– Soft-on, Fade-to-Black operation for EcoSystem controls: fades smoothly between 0% and 0.1% when turned on and off for an incandescent like experience.
– PWM dimming meets IEEE1789 over the entire dimming range.
– UL® Listed for United States and Canada (cULus®).
– NOM certified for Mexico.
– Field Adjustment Knob offers customer low-end light output tuning for better fixture-to-fixture matching.
– Guaranteed dimming performance when used with Lutron controls:
– HomeWorks QS, Energi Savr Node units with
EcoSystem controls, GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem controls, PowPak with EcoSystem dimming modules, PowPak with EcoSystem wireless fixture controls, and Quantum systems, allowing for integration into a planned or existing EcoSystem lighting control solution.
Lutron 3-wire controls and interfaces.
– Protected from miswires of input power, up to 277 V~, to EcoSystem control inputs...
– Rated lifetime of 50,000 hours at 40 °C (104 °F) ambient temperature and maximum loading.
– FCC Part 15
Class A (277 V~)
Class B (120 V~)