LIGHT RENDER SIMULATOR
The quality of light of this Series is comparable to that of a halogen lamp offering crisp, directional light which perfectly highlights surroundings. It offers a CRI of 90 and glare-control reflector design. This small LED module provides higher lumen performance than an LED lamp and is very easy to install. Without the need of a housing, it is installed directly in the ceiling using torsion springs and most models are IC rated. The LED module is fitted with an external dimmable driver. Omega is also offering style, discretion and flexibility with a wide selection of interchangeable trims and accessories.
– Anti-glare reflector design UGR ? 19
– Available in 6 W (IC rated) with three different beam angle options: 22°, 36° and 60°
– Reproduces the crisp white light of an MR16 halogen lamp
– 50 000 hours
– High CRI of 90
– Discreet look and sleek design
– Designed to meet North American woodworking standards.