Lumentruss is a company specializing in light-emitting diode (LED) technology installed in aluminum profiles. Our Montreal-based company manufactures and distributes a wide range of LED lighting design products worldwide.
Lumentruss has experienced an impressive evolution in the last few years and established a relationship of trust with its customers. The reputation of the company is forged thanks to each quality project realized in collaboration with our agents. We are proud to develop products on which our collaborator can count on for maximum performance and built with quality materials for years of durability. Based on solid technical knowledge, Lumentruss continually develops innovative products to meet everyone’s needs.
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The personal information we collect
Personal information is information that can identify you as an individual (“personal information”). When you fill out a new account and credit application form and/or an application to obtain an access code to order products on our website, you need to provide personal information such as your name, your address, your phone number, your email address and other information unique to you. Such personal information remains on our server for the period of time that your account with LumenTruss™ is active.
When you order products on our website, you must also provide certain information related to your credit card or PayPal account. However, such information will only be used to pre-authorize payment of your order and will not be transmitted to and kept on our server.
Acknowledgment and consent
LumenTruss™ will only collect personal information that you provide voluntarily. Generally speaking, when you fill out a new account and credit application form and/or an application to obtain an access code, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information in order that we can confirm and invoice your order and ship to you the goods you ordered online. Should we need to use your personal information for other purposes, we will again seek your consent.
You can revoke your consent at any time, subject to contractual or legal restrictions and by providing a reasonable advance notice. If you wish to revoke your consent at any time, please contact our person in charge of protecting personal information at 1-855-384-3384 or by sending an email at [email protected]. We will then inform you of the implications of revoking your consent.
Privacy of personal information
We respect the privacy of all personal information that we collect on this website. We will provide access to this personal information only to selected members of our personnel, our representatives and agents, including the vendors that have assisted us in offering the products ordered or for any other purpose described herein. These service providers are bound to protect any personal information that we disclose and to comply with the general principles related to the protection of personal information, as described herein.
Disclosure of personal information
LumenTruss™ will never disclose, exchange, lease nor sell your personal information without the prior consent, except in the following circumstances:
We reserve the right to disclose or provide personal information to a third party if a purchase, a sale, a lease, a merger, an amalgamation or any type of acquisition, disposition or financing proposed or actual occurs for the whole or part of LumenTruss™ or any activity, asset or share of LumenTruss™ or one of its divisions. This is to ensure that you continue receiving the same product or services or similar ones from the third party.
We can also disclose your personal information if obligated to do so by a legal obligation, a search warrant, a subpoena or if so ordered or authorized by a court of law.
We reserve the right to disclosure personal information if, by doing so, it would help us recover monies owed to us by you.
LumenTruss™ has introduced state-of-the-art security measures to protect you against the loss or unauthorized use of your personal information, including your credit card information or PayPal account information. LumenTruss’s servers use the latest Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology, used by major Canadian banks, making it highly secure.
All your personal data is encrypted by SSL at the time of their entry, which makes their reading impossible during the transfer via the Internet. No order-related information, including your name, address, credit card number and PayPal account, will be openly circulated on the Internet.
This security service is provided by a specialist in “trusted services” on the Internet. In addition, LumenTruss’s servers are protected by firewall technology. LumenTruss™ is committed to ensuring that its equipment is always on the cutting edge of technology to enable you to carry out secure transactions on the site at all times. However, no security mechanism is perfect and you should be advised that there always be a certain level of risk that the personal information that you transmit to lumentruss.com is disclosed without your consent and without any fault of LumenTruss™. LumenTruss™ declines any responsibility for the fact that such confidential information about you may be disclosed, except in the event of negligence on the part of LumenTruss™. Please note that for your security, no credit card information or PayPal account information is stored on the servers that lumentruss.com uses. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of using your credit card or PayPal account on the Internet, LumenTruss™ invites you to contact one of our representatives and submit your order by phone.
Efficiency of the Network
LumenTruss™ cannot guarantee total efficiency or security. It is possible that a hacker manages to penetrate the server. It is thus important that you keep in mind before USE YOUR IDENTITY TO BROWSE THE SITE OR COMPLETE TRANSACTIONS on lumentruss.com that a malicious person may access the servers on lumentruss.com site and use the information about you or any other person on the site to his or her own end. IN NO CASE will lumentruss.com and its administrators be held accountable for acts of computer piracy, nor be blamed for whatever damage or loss associated to any member of LumenTruss™. The lumentruss.com website may experience occasional outages and some programming errors may be caused by updates or events beyond the control of the administrators. When you shop online, you can check if you are in secure mode by making sure that the URL link (web address) begins with https:// and that the lock icon in your browser window is displayed, which will confirm that you are in secure mode.
Scope of the present policy, as it pertains to third-party websites that can be accessed through the LumenTruss website
We are committed to supply access and rectification rights to those concerned who wish to access, modify or delete their information.
To exercise this right:
Address: 9221 Edison St., Anjou, Que. H1J 1T4
Email: [email protected]
Website: Privacy and Security Policy
Version in effect since April 25, 2019
How to delete cookies on your device through your browser
How to block or delete cookies on your device through your browser.
On your: Computer
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, click more (the 3 vertical dots) and then settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security” click Content settings
- Click Cookies
- Under “See all cookies and site data,” search for the name lumentruss.com.
- To the right of the site, click REMOVE ALL
Android phone or tablet
- Open the Chrome app Chrome
- To the right of the address bar, tap More (the 3 vertical dots) and then Settings
- Tap Privacy and then Clear browsing data
- Choose a time range, for example: Last hour or All time
- Check “Cookies and site data.” Uncheck all the other items
- Tap Clear data
iPhone and iPad
- Open the Chrome app Chrome
- At the top right, click More (the 3 vertical dots) and then Settings
- Tap Privacy and then Clear browsing data
- Check “Cookies, Site Data.” Uncheck all the other items
- Tap Clear Browsing Data
- Confirm by tapping Clear Browsing Data
- Tap Done
Click the menu button Menu and choose Options
- Select the “Privacy & Security” panel and go to “History” section
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose “Use custom settings for history”
- Click “Show Cookies….” The Cookies window will appear
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove (lumentruss.com). The cookies that match your search will be displayed
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click Remove Selected
- Click Close to close the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page
Internet Explorer (IE)
To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the “Tools” button, point to “Safety”, and then select “Delete browsing history”
- Select the “Cookies and website data” check box, and then select “Delete”
To block or allow cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies (or the bottom to allow all cookies), and then select OK
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Always block cookies: Select “Block all cookies.” — Websites, third parties, and advertisers can’t store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly.
- Remove stored cookies and data: Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All. — Removing the data may reduce tracking, but may also log you out of websites or change website behavior.
- See which websites store cookies or data: Click Manage Website Data.
- Ask websites not to track you: Some websites keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. You can have Safari ask sites and their third-party content providers (including advertisers) not to track you.
With this option turned on, each time Safari fetches content from a website, Safari adds a request not to track you, but it’s up to the website to honor this request.